Thursday, March 08, 2007

finally done with midterms

I had two midterms on Tuesday, and a review of a book due today for Strategy and Policy.

A rundown of how it went. The corporate finance midterm was ok, but I somehow skipped a page. That page had only ten points on it, I did pretty well on other parts, and the exam is curved, so I am trying to remain calm about that.

The trade exam was, I thought, very easy.

The review essay for Strategy and Policy: I should have picked something shorter. A lot of other people reviewed essays, and I reviewed a book The assigment was hard and I am afraid that I summarized too much. I really agreed too much with the authors to be very critical of him. He was simply very persuasive.

I am so glad to finally be done. After class I"m going to do a few administrative things in Nitze, then go home and sleep and go out to dinner. Eli and I have been planning to have Indian food as a reward for this week for days now. I'm looking forward to samosas and curry.

No comments: